This week we got back to school from the holidays and the first thing everybody saw was a taped off crime scene in the creative cave. During our investigation with Room 20-22 classes we found out that Miss Turners fish tank had been stolen including the fishies (Snoop and Dog)! There were scattered pebbles and rounded glass beside where the fish tank was last seen. I discovered finger prints, Muddy footprints, items of clothing, black tea, drink bottles and a note saying "Ha ha payback for annoying me" There was around 17 pieces of evidence seen. I have really enjoyed being able to work as a team and find out who committed this crime. The suspects were all the teachers/staff who used their alarm code in the holidays. All seniors have been given a random suspect to interview by mid this week.
This week 2 positives for me has been learning how to Analise someones handwriting. I also really enjoyed making a story about the crime scene as me as a detective examining and investigating the crime (Detective Bubbles) Next week I would like to work on managing my time so everything is meet to a standard.
Some of my suspects are Miss Bayliss, Mr Johnson, Mr Hendo, Miss Lammond and Mr Miles because there are bits of evidence in the creative cave that clearly point them out.
This week 2 positives for me has been learning how to Analise someones handwriting. I also really enjoyed making a story about the crime scene as me as a detective examining and investigating the crime (Detective Bubbles) Next week I would like to work on managing my time so everything is meet to a standard.
Some of my suspects are Miss Bayliss, Mr Johnson, Mr Hendo, Miss Lammond and Mr Miles because there are bits of evidence in the creative cave that clearly point them out.
Photo for evidence:
Very exciting Breanna you really found this interesting especially the finger printing and hand writing. Hope you catch the culprit.
ReplyDeleteSuch an in depth reflection Breanna. I love your detective name!
ReplyDelete