Skip to main content

Detective Bubbles And The Adventure At Kns

Title: Detective Bubbles And The Adventure At Kns

Date: 30th April 2018

Time: 11:55am

Location: Kaiapoi North School (Building Tiwai East Creative cave)

Name: Detective Bubbles


INTRODUCTION:

It was Wednesday morning 8:57am, I was lounging back on my chair watching the news until I get a phone call "Hello this is an urgent message from Kaiapoi North School, A Crime Scene has occurred in the building Tiwai East Creative Cave" They Mentioned. Detective Bubbles is to the rescue" I stated. As I take my first step into the Creative Cave I foresee 17-18 clues which had been untouched since it happened.


EVIDENCE:

I could see shattered glass beside some coloured pebbles, A missing fish tank, Muddy footprints, Chalk hand prints, HA HA note and a cup with a lipstick mark on it. There was plenty more that I discovered but the first thing that caught my eye was the missing fish tank. This thief is just trying to ruin our new buildings but what they don't know is that I have an eye out and I'm going to get to the bottom of this. I slipped the HA HA note into a tight plastic bag so I could analyse their handwriting once I have processed what I have just witnessed. I pulled out my magnifying glass to examine all the clues.


SUSPECTS:

I suspect Miss Bayliss because in the small break out room on the wall there is a photo of her with the exact same bright red lipstick as on the glass in the crime scene tapped off. I also suspect Miss Lammond because her hat was lying on the ground, Or Mr Henderson / Mr Johnson because they normally wear Nike shoes and the dirty footprint on the floor had a Nike tick on the soul. Last but not least I Suspect Mr Miles and Mr Ron because they love black tea and there was a red Nescafe cup dribbled with black tea.


CONCLUSION:

After further never ending conversations, Analysing, examining and investigating I have finally come to an end. All my suspects are Miss Bayliss, Miss Lammond, Mr Henderson, Mr Johnson, Mr Miles and Mr Ron. Why would that someone or someones do such a thing. I believe that there was more than one suspect being a thief but I'm about to find out.


MY REFLECTION:

I like the way I... Thought outside of the box on how I could present my writing and used a lot of descriptive words to make my story more interesting to read.

My next step is to... Decide weather I am going to write in past or present tense because otherwise it sounds confusing to the reader.

3 Positives about this prompt: 

1: I liked doing this prompt because it was something different that I haven't tried before. 

2: I liked doing this prompt because there was something to go with it e.g having to find out who committed the crime and interviewing our suspects to make it more interesting to write about. 

3: Last but not least I liked this prompt because we got to pretend we were detectives and made a name for ourselves (#Detective Bubbles)

Comments

  1. Great work Detective Bubbles its a big job to go through all the evidence. We liked the way you took your time to look at all the angles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photography

Long Shot Worms Eye View Close Up Birds eye View Extreme Close Up - What Feeling / ideas have you created?  - I felt Excited, Happy, Wow, To come up with different angles, Peaceful, Scared. - What would I change and why about these photos? - Trying to get the flower picture in focus so it looks more affective and so that if you look at the image you will be able to see every little detail. - What worked well?  - I think the bird's eye view worked well for Sophia and I because the quality of the picture turned out great and the height was just right. - What image was most affective for Sophia and I? - I think the close up (water Fountain) was very affective because you could see all the details and also see the thickness of the water. - What did I enjoy about this? -  I enjoyed being able to try and take pictures at different angles and work as a team with Sophia and come up with different types of pictures to take.

Statistics Term 2

Level 3 Learning Outcomes: - gain information from a variety of data displays. - be aware of the type of data each display is appropriate for and the kind of pattern/relationship it best communicates. - link others’ claims with the appropriateness of displays used. Level 4 Learning Outcomes: - consider features of others’ statistical investigations including appropriateness of sampling methods, quality of data collection, data collection and the extent to which evidence supports claims. Gathering and Analysing Data: How long does it take for each Group 5 student to do 20-star jumps? My Data: 17, 13, 14, 11, 13, 14, 13, 14, 16, 11, 14, 13, 13, 12, 15, 13, 13, 12, 15, 12,   Analysing my data: Smallest to biggest - 11, 11, 12, 12, 12, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 14, 14, 14, 14, 15, 15, 16, 17.  2 11's, 3 12's, 7 13's, 4 14's, 2 15's, 1 16 and 1 17. The fastest time was: 11 The slowest time was: 17 Range: 17 - 11 = 6 Mode: most common was 13 ...