Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 3
|
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
|
| This week I am proud of me working hard in writing and getting my draft for my letter up to a standard and managing my time. I am also proud of my passion project because Amber and I thought outside of the box and thought deeper to change up our passion project to something different. |
This week was my first session of music, it was...
|
| I thought music was a great time to settle down and have some fun. I really enjoyed playing the ukulele to songs as I learned quite quickly on how to play to a certain song. |
What challenged me over the last week and why?
|
| Something that challenged me was deciding on what to change up for Amber and I's Passion project because when you have already planned it is hard to think deeper and make a new plan. |
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
|
| We overcame this challenge by working as a team to bounce ideas off each other then asked Miss T to give us a hand. |
What is my personal goal for next week?
|
| My goal for next week is to show leadership on camp and encourage other year 7's that might be a bit scared or nervous for some of the activities since it is their first year 7 camp in with the seniors. |
This fortnights Tōtara goal was active listening and I achieved/showed
this by...
|
| Our Totara goal for this week was active listening and I showed this by making sure I was respectful to who ever was speaking and I showed it to others by earning a token from Miss Lammond from showing respect on the mat. |
Long Shot Worms Eye View Close Up Birds eye View Extreme Close Up - What Feeling / ideas have you created? - I felt Excited, Happy, Wow, To come up with different angles, Peaceful, Scared. - What would I change and why about these photos? - Trying to get the flower picture in focus so it looks more affective and so that if you look at the image you will be able to see every little detail. - What worked well? - I think the bird's eye view worked well for Sophia and I because the quality of the picture turned out great and the height was just right. - What image was most affective for Sophia and I? - I think the close up (water Fountain) was very affective because you could see all the details and also see the thickness of the water. - What did I enjoy about this? - I enjoyed being able to try and take pictures at different angles and work as a team with Sophia and come up with different types of pictures to take.
Comments
Post a Comment