Long Shot Worms Eye View Close Up Birds eye View Extreme Close Up - What Feeling / ideas have you created? - I felt Excited, Happy, Wow, To come up with different angles, Peaceful, Scared. - What would I change and why about these photos? - Trying to get the flower picture in focus so it looks more affective and so that if you look at the image you will be able to see every little detail. - What worked well? - I think the bird's eye view worked well for Sophia and I because the quality of the picture turned out great and the height was just right. - What image was most affective for Sophia and I? - I think the close up (water Fountain) was very affective because you could see all the details and also see the thickness of the water. - What did I enjoy about this? - I enjoyed being able to try and take pictures at different angles and work as a team with Sophia and come up with different types of pictures to take.
I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Well done Breanna, you are using the compensation strategy to solve multiplication problems. Your next step is to use the strategy to support solving division problems.
ReplyDelete